Best decisions in life are taken on impulse. And one such decision was taken over a cup of coffee with a colleague. Italophilia I owe you for this. 25 days into the blog , I realize that this indeed is a liberating decision. I am very new to this world and indeed enjoying every bit of it. A big thank you for all the follows. Keeps me going.
What brings me to this post, is an overwhelming nomination for the Beauty Blogger Award by Julie of Justbeingjulz. 🙂 Check her blog for makeup , beauty and much more. Thank you so much for the nomination honey 🙂
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
1.If your life were a TV show, what is one “blooper” that has happened (can be funny or sad) that you wish you could do over?
You begin with the toughest. Well, nothing that I can clearly remember. But bloopers are stepping stones to perfection. Pretty philosophical there 😉
2.How many makeup products do you actually use daily?
I do not leave home without my Kajal, lipper and a Blush. In total 3 products
3.What is your current morning beauty regimen?
My beauty regimen depends on the time I wake up. But it is mostly a face wash by The Body Shop (Tea Tree Oil) followed by a toner from the same range. I finish it off with The Body Shop Miracle Oil.
4.What is your all-time favorite face mask?
My favourite would be a DIY face mask: a concoction of gram flour, sandalwood powder and Rose water.
5.Do you use a toner?
Yes! I alternate between The Body Shop Tea Tree facial toner or a DIY Toner made from Apple Cider Vinegar and Water.
6.If you could only choose one makeup tool, what would it be?
That is tough. But if I had to pick, it would be the Beauty Blender.
7.Do you have a go to lipstick? If so what is it?
Oh yes! Undoubtedly, the MAC Hot Tahiti
8.Do you ever leave the house without some sort of makeup on?
Yes , many times. Its sometimes nice to look natural, the natural look without makeup 😛
9.When did you first start wearing makeup?
I guess 2 years back. Quiet a novice here.
10.If you had to describe your personal fashion style, what would you say?
My personal fashion style is definitely something which is not cliche. Being experimental and not following trends as itself. A few tweaks here and there to the existing trends that is VoguishlyChic for you.
- Do you believe that fashion trends on the runway can be sported by all.
- What is your favourite fashion accessory?
- Which is your favourite makeup brand?
- If you had to choose only one makeup product to carry in your bag, what would it be
- Which is your My Lip But Better lipstick shade
- Any fashion-paux committed
- High Heels or Flats. Which one do you pick?
- Oversized Totes!! Yay or Nay?
- If you had to rate yourself on the fashion quotient on a scale of 1-10, where do you see yourself?
- Any fashion quote that inspired you the most.
- ❁All Things Lucy❁
- The GlamUp Story
Happy 2016 everyone !!!