Outfit Of the Day!!

So the first day to work of the New Year needs an appropriate fashion ensemble. Winters have arrived in Delhi in Style and brings with it fashion staples. My personal favourite have to be the structured blazers. Throw them over any outfit and rock the fashion bandwagon.

So this is going to be my very first outfit of the day post. Precisely, outfit for work. πŸ™‚ Since I have mentioned my affinity towards blazers, this look has one as a statement piece.

I love BLACK and while shopping, any piece of clothing in black catches my attention. So now points for guessing, why I picked up this black lace top and Black maxi skirt. I love maxi skirts mainly coz you can sport and style them all seasons through. To break the monotony of the black I have used a tan belt which also adds dimension to the look.

This teal blazer steals the show for me. The colour pops out against the black and gives the otherwise casual outfit, a formal twist.

Lastly, my favourite pair of black heels. The monochrome rule plays the trick here πŸ˜‰

Outfit Deets:

Teal Blazer: Only

Lace Top: Zara

Black Maxi Skirt: Chemistry

Tan Belt: Vero Moda

Heels: Clarks

Thats about it for the outfit of the day. You can wear this ensemble even for Β a day out. I hope you guys liked it.

Until next time,

Stay Stylish, Stay You Β

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. Sabiscuit says:

You won with the straight hair over lace top and that green jacket. It’s good to break up a dark tone with another dark tone so this was nice and subdued. If you have brown/tan/camel shoes or boots, may I suggest adding them next time, to match your belt? Should be fun. xo

Liked by 1 person

1. That would be perfect …thanks for that tip honey. Shall definitely pair it with some monochrome outfits!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Sabiscuit says:

Lace is gorgeous on you, especially with your eyes and skin tone. So wear as much of it in any colour you like. Day, night, lunch, dinner. Good luck.

Liked by 1 person

2. Awww …thank u soo much dear. Thanks for those kind words …i love lace too..πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜

Liked by 1 person

2. Imran Ali says:

Beautiful hearts, genuine souls & warm smiles never go out of style.

1. Dats a genuine thought Imran

Liked by 1 person

1. Imran Ali says:

Thanks …Vog !

Gratitude
        Love &
        Regards! !!

Liked by 1 person

3. Radhika says:

Like that outfit! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Liked by 1 person

4. Richa says:

Very nice. I strongly believe, “when in doubt wear black”. All time favorite colour.

Liked by 2 people